Monday 28 February 2011

SCORE!!!!!!

As anyone that knows me, or for that fact ever met me, knows that Im weird. I not a bird person, real type, they are just another thing that can attract mice as far as Im concerned, but I absolutely love bird things, crazy I know. I love birds and birdcages when it comes to decorating and scrapbooking. For the last couple of years I've been on the lookout for a silver bird decoration, I looked around but never found one, they are usually coloured or gold. Today I went to Kmart to get a flower cushion I saw in a magazine and as I was looking around I saw this beauty.....
I was so happy as he was just what I've been looking for, SCORE!!!!!! I've got him sitting in my entry way on a chest with lots of little draws, with a large white timber mirror, six ornate white frames of varying sizes, a large black vase and some lovely twinkling lights. He is perfect and only $10!!!! HAPPY!!! I also got the large glass candle stick holder, something I've also been looking for and cheap. It only cost me $6. 
Oh and by the way I got the flower pillow I was looking for, only $10. What a day!!! If only they could be like this.
I'm still on the look out for a few large ornate mirrors/frames in any colour or condition if anyone see's one or know anyone wanting to get rid of theirs.

No comments: