Wednesday 16 February 2011

YESTERDAY!

No post yesterday!!!! I was a bit upset, the internet wouldn't work no matter what I tried.
So here is yesterdays post.....
Today I thought I'd share the lovely gift I received from my darling husband for Valentines Day.
A Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens.
How lucky am I????

Tony got......
A Telsta T Hub!
Its a phone that does everything, its sort of like a mini computer.

Phoenix wanted to do something special for her Dad....... so today she did this.....



She stood up on the side of the pool and did a " stand up straight, big jump into the pool".
She did stand up last week but it was sort of crouched over and was very worried. This week she couldn't wait, she stood up straight and jumped in. Im soooo proud of her. Her confidence is just growing with every lesson.



1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oooh la la what a lovely gift!! I am after a new lens ... might have to investigate!!