Friday 21 January 2011

A NEW FIRST!!!!

Phoenix had her first play date at a friends house. She has been so excited since she found out she was going. From the moment she got up this morning it was "hurry up mum", "can we go now mum".
Needless to say she had a ball. Her friends are going to come over here for a play date early next week. I guess its going to be a long weekend with her constantly "how many days till my friends come over".
Tonight was our regular pizza night. Every Friday night Tony and Phoenix cook pizzas from scratch for the family.
YUMMY!!!!



After last nights play at Scrapworkz, my creative juices were flowing. I decided to have a go at making a new type of flower I've been eyeing off for the last few days.

For a first attempt, with the wrong type of material, I was really happy with how it turned out. Sorry about the bad photos but the battery was running out so I didn't want to be too picky.





No comments: