Wednesday 2 March 2011

NO!!!!!!!


Spent most of today in total bliss, creating and doing my Mouse, Paper Scissors class. Having a ball with it. We have made a few really cute cards and this lovely book......

This was made using the new Pink Paislee, House of 3 "Daily Junque" line. I love it and can't wait till they come out.
Did the usual school pick up only to come home and find water all over the floor.
About 1 hour before I left for pick ups I had filled up the turtle tanks. The water over the floor sent me into a total panic as the cupboard under the turtle tanks holds all my photos and speciality photo paper!!!!
A water filled drawer, there were 3 of these!!!
After I screamed, I raced to try and salvage as much as I could. 
Long story short, I lost all of my computer papers but only a few photos, LUCKY!!!!
The lesson here is....
1. Dont store precious photos under tanks filled with water.
&
2. Store photos in water proof containers.
I also looked at all these photos and realised that I am never going to scrap every photo I have taken so I am slowly going to go through them, work out which ones I am going to scrap, which ones I just put into an album and which ones I'll throw (or just put into a box).





1 comment:

Tiff Firth said...

o shit mate. I bet your heart just plain stopped there for a while. I would have cursed very very loudly.


good to hear you're having a purge. praps this is the good that comes from the soaking.