Saturday 30 October 2010

17 years ago today......



Today my DH, Tony and I celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary. Wow, I cant believe its been that long. Actually if add the 6 years that we dated, its been 23 years!!!! I always joke that if I had killed someone I would be out of jail by now!!! LOL
Truth is that I cant believe that we have lasted so long and are still really happy. I  know that I would do it all over again. How lucky am I!!!!!
All day today we have looked at the time and said 17 years ago now we were doing this or that.  At noon we looked at each other and said "now we were actually saying our I do's". It was really cute that we both stopped at the same time and remembered.

AFTER 17 YEARS...


Still sweethearts!!!!!!

2 comments:

sandra said...

Congratulations you two on 17years together.
Sounds like you celebrated it perfectly, just by remembering and spending the day together.

amyf said...

aww very sweet